Keeping a copy of private and important documents can sometimes be harmful, because the fear of losing them is always there.j
While resolving this problem, the Indian government launched an app where users can save the copy of all their private and important documents.
The name of this app is ‘DigiLocker’. This is Aadhar-based Platform. Users will not need to have physical documents to them.
How it works ?
First of all, you have to download DigiLocker App. <Click Here> to Download it.
You have to Sign up with Aadhar Card after installation. For this you must have a number that is linked to your Aadhar.
Now, you have to enter your number. You will get an OTP on that number. Now enter it.
After all, you have to generate Password using Email. Your account will be created by this.
A pop-up will show that “Do you want to save Mobile Pin or not” ? You can skip this also.
- Now the page will open, there will be a message to link the Aadhar in the notification.
- Click on it to enter your Aadhar number. After this you will have OTP. Now enter the OTP.
- The page which will open now, there will be an option on Issued Document. Your Aadhar Details will be here.
- After this, you can upload your documents by tapping on uploaded from the above three options.
- The number of documents that will be uploaded, the number will be shown there.
Sharing Is Caring :