Cookies are a small text file written by Web Browser. In this, you are given interaction information from one site.
It contains information about your login username or what you have purchased from the retail website.
This can influence your privacy. Also, it covers space in your system.
Let’s know how to delete cookies :
Google Chrome :
- Go to the 3-dot menu in the top right corner of Chrome as shown below.
- Then click on the settings.
- Now, Click on Advance on the page below which you will open.
- Then click on Clear Browsing Options under Privacy and Security Options.
- From here you can delete browsing data cookies, cache image and file. You can also choose from these.
- After selecting, click on Clear Data.
- After that your data or cookies will be deleted.
In privacy and security, you will get the option of blocking third party cookies.
You can block the third party cookies there.
Mozilla Firefox :
- Here also , click on the 3-dot menu in the top corner of mozilla.
- After going to Options, click on Privacy and Security.
- You will get the option of ‘Cookies and Site Data‘ here.
- Now, after ticking cookies and site data, click the Clear button.
- Also, click the Manage Data link.
- Now which window will open, the cookies in the device will be given.
- You can click on remove selected or remove all any one.
- At first, click on the 3-dot menu in the top right corner of Safari.
- After that, click on the Clear history to delete all that at ones.
- If you want to control the deleted items then you can choose preferences.
SHARING IS CARING :