Tips for Safe Net Banking !
Hello all, Here I am going to tell you all about some tips for Safe Net Banking. Follow these steps mention below to do safe net banking :
1. If you use net banking then change your password frequently. Don’t lay your password to anyone and save your password offline instead of online.
2. Abstain the use of net banking on public computer.If you have to do so ever then don’t forget to delete cache, browsing history and temporary file. Other than this, don’t click on remember I’d and password in browser during log in.
3. Bank never ask for personal and secret information like your ATM Pin, Date of Birth through phone or email. Bank continuously send sms alert for this. Therefore, if you get phone or email from bank then don’t make them known about your login details.
4. Use your log in I’d and password on official login page of Bank. This should be save website.
5. Always use licensed antivirus software on the computer which you used for Net Banking.
6. There is a need for Safe Internet Banking that is – type your bank URL on Address Bar of browser. Never click on the link which is sent to your email. If you enter login information on fake website ever, then cheater can access your account and can use your account balance.
7. Many people savery their card number and expiry etc on the site to avoid the hassle of repeatedly entering the card number while shopping. Never do that. If you do this to save you a little bit of trouble, then you can get a bigger chap.